Monday, May 31, 2010

Oral presentation:

Observation of your oral presentation

- Did you use any resources? Yes, I did.

- Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, a little bit.

- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? Yes, I did.

- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? No much.

- Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience? m.. yes, I did.

- Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? Yes, I did.

- Did you use sentence linkers? Yes, I did.

- Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Yes, I did.

- Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? No, I didn't. But I did check with my sister.





You are your teacher!
What mark did you get???? ---7---

No comments:

Post a Comment